On this Earth Day at Lommel Photography we renew our pledge to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle by:
• Recycling all cardboard used to ship supplies and other items to our studio and home.
• Use clippings and organic waste from the yard, garden and kitchen to make compost that reinvigorates our soil or deliver to the Big Lake Compost Facility.
• Reuse or recycle plastic, glass, aluminum cans and other packaging materials.
• Reuse scrap office paper as note paper.
• Turn thermostats down in winter and up in summer in unoccupied spaces around our studio and home.
Learn more at RethinkRecycling.com!